<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 30, 2006

hie..and yea,im not the birthday boy but instead its my mother!!..i gave her a birthday card and my my masterpiece of art..its a drawing of a few building and some awesome background...and the birthday cake was totally wicked..i mean like not in a bad way but in a good way,if im not wrong i think it was 'chocolate covered ice-cream cake'..mm..can still taste the flavour in my mouth...me and brother actually planned to celebrate my mom birthday at 12pm but change it to 10pm instead cause we just couldn't wait any longer!!..the excitement and all the happy stuff just couldn't stay still..our mind was like.."hahahahahhahahahaha"....weird huh?...and yesterday i waited for my girlfriend sms at 1:38am i think...i actually waited for three hours straight!!...that is to show that i love her...


still with hidayah..<3

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 10:33 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart