<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 21, 2006

hie..well i know you all think that the title is ridiculous...i do think the title is ridiculous coz you can't be me..haha but i will just have to make it more interesting for you guys,well being me is interesting..i tend to take on challenges that i am interested of and my life is just soo occupied,i can only rest during night and sometimes at around 3pm..umm well sometimes i hate myself but sometimes i lurve myself..not that im gay but umm you just got to love yourself before you love somebody else..its just a way of life,well as a baby im very cute and chubby but when im growing older my appearence change(duuhh) i become more handsome (: i become more muscular and i look taller than ever...but one thing i hate about myself is my..umm voice?..yea maybe my voice coz its sooooo deep that its almost like im going to die erghh,talking about voice make me wanna puke but the thing is i don't know how to puke..haha its like you collect all your saliva into your mouth and spit it out..eeee *bluek*...and there is one thing i love about myself which is my talent...i guess you all know what my talent is if not here they are...im a guitarist,drummer and a skater..well i love skateboarding the most and my guitar then the drums..well im kinda afraid of skateboarding nowadays coz i recently had a really bad fall..ergh the worst in my life..i had stones puncture through my right palm,deep scratches on my left elbow and my left leg is quite swollen...can you feel the pain!!!???...

Okay well thats all i got to say for myself..if there's anything you want to know more about me..plz feel free to ask by commenting i promise i won't say "entah"(don't know)....

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 7:45 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart