<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 28, 2006

hieee!!!..guess what?..today is my birthday!!..isn't that great?!!well maybe for me is great but what do you guys think?..okayy soo lets start with yesterday night..

Yesterday night i talked to my adek angkat..and while talking switheart msged me saying..umm i forgot but she did tell me that she will be msging me or calling me at around 12 in the midnight,soo i was a bit nervous and happy..but mostly happy,okay then i talked to my adek angkat for awhile..its really hard talking to her coz she likes to joke around*loyar buruk*...its like teaching a parrot to talk..then we ended at about 11:30pm,soo i remembered switheart msging me saying.."have you slept?"..umm soo i answered "no",then i anxiously waited for her to msg me for 30minutes..then it was 12 in the midnight,i picked up my phone ready to answer any contact from switheart but i was soo excited that it was 12:03am..soo i was shocked,i msged her but she didn't even reply...soo i was even willing to wait for her until 12:30am and then i msged her again..by the time she didn't replied..thats when i knew that she had gone to sleep,i was a bit dissapointed but i understand that she's tired and she need a rest..so i smiled and just close my eyes.

Then i remembered waking up at around 2 something in the morning just to see that i've 4 msg and i missed call..hahahah all of them is from switheart,soo i read all her msg and i can see that she is really mad at herself and also sad,soo i msged her once saying that its okay i understand her feelings...soo she msged me all mad up at herself saying such words as "fcuk" so i was soooo worried that i didn't went to sleep...we tried to work things out,i tried comforting her but i think i've not done a good job..haish..i can feel how she is feeling at that moment but i understand that she ACCIDENTALLY did that and she relly regret her doings....SHE IS THE SWEETEST GIRL I'VE EVER BEEN WITH....sooo we smsed each other till it was 5 in the morning and i think we finally work things out..(:

Okay then today she surprised me by calling me at 9:04am..hahahahha but it was fun talking to her..then i listened to her command,she said that i should take a bath at 11am..soo i did!!im sincere you know!!!...

soo guess who is the first person who wished me happy birthday?..its my Adek Angkat!!!..i lurrvvee her!! i lurrrvveee switheart more than her!!!...okayy soo thats all for today!!!...hope you all enjoyed it...bye..<3..

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 12:08 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart