<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 27, 2006

hie there..wow its been a long time since i post the last story..well its because nowadays i am to occupied with chores and things that i do and soo i didn't even have time to show my love to switheart...but the good thing is that atleast i called her for awhile..thats the least i can do to show my love to her ....okay well i know i may not be the perfect one for her but i don't care..i just wanna make her feel good about herself,lead a happy life and make things easier for her ..haha believe it or not,i don't even know what is her feels towards me right now..hahahha..i love her sooo much!!

Okay well yesterday is the only day i remembered..hahaha,okay woke up in the morning and do nothing fun,just watching t.v,ate the breakfast and bath....my family and i ate our breakfast together and while eating my brother was talking about the monopoly strategies,soo we got all excited and we decided to play the game..hahah it took hours to end the game!!!..at around1pm my family decided to go to Youth Park to check out our skills at the skatepark there,soo i get changed first and straight away went out and waited for my parents under the void deck,then while waiting,Fadilah msged me and we talked for awhile..then it ended exactly at the point where my mum had called my name..well shouted my name coz i was at the opposite block..hahah,okay so we reached the Somerset Skatepark at around 3:01pm and we went there to see that there was nobody around!!..hahahah..yea so my brother and i skate and skate and skate and skate till it was 7:30pm hahahahhaahah....5 hrs of skating!!!!

Okay then we took the MRT to go home and on the way home guess what?Fadilah msged me again..hahhaha its like she msged me more than my switheart...!! soo we talked for awhile,then i forgot what happened but i remembered taking a bath and decided to call switheart..coz i miss her sooo much you know!!!..well at that time i was having a fever soo it doesn't really matter anyway..soo we talked and talked for awhile and yea and thats the end of my story..after that long hard and tiring day i deserve a good night sleep...bye...

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:30 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart