<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 17, 2006

dear blog readers..yesterday was my most miserable day ever!!..well during the morning and evening its fine..well it wasn't fun towards the night,now i feel like i wanna stab myself to death..erghh!! around 6pm i went to a competition..well not a real one but in the game,its about tis skateboard game and we had to achieve the goals and points..well i won 4th place,erghh!!it sux..in the middle of the game my phone rang and i had to pick it up..so i just put my controller down and go outside for awhile and you know what?!!..at that time there is no pausing allowed so the game is still played but my player is standing still!!!..soo losing alot of points!!

Soo i answered the phone call,it was from switheart..her friends wanted to hear me play the guitar and i was like what!!?..i said i was busy but they keep on asking question and all and i was like umm "i don't know" all the time hahah...ergh!! then i keep on playing the game and soo..yea won 4th place,if it weren't for that call i would have won 2nd place!!.they got a prize for winning 2nd position..the prize is for me to know not for you so don't kaypo2 here...

Then at about 7:45pm i had a call from grandma saying something about my cuzin..that 'something' only VIP can know it..if you're a normal friends then don't need to know...everybody just stood there in the house in silence while some of the elderly walk around and think of a solution..then my phone rang again!!!..i was like what..soo i rejected the first call and the about 30 seconds later my phone rang again and so i msged switheart(coz she's the one who called)..i said not to call me im in a very hard situation and she replied that her friends still want to hear me play the guitar and i was soo angry at her and her friends!!!..but i just keep it cool and short,i just typed i am in a very hard situation thats all..at that time it was about 8:15pm i think..then at 10:00pm i decided that i would seriously need some sleep after that long tiring day soo i msged switheart saying goodnite and all the sweet words larhh..but then i missed talking to her so i keep on txt msging her and i thought that we were cool with each other but then we start to argue!!...there is this ONE msg that she sent me,i cried reading that msg i read it for like 40 TIMES and its just hard to believe it that she actually typed that!!..i cried until 2am in the morning,i really do CARE and LOVE her but reading that ONE msged SHE typed make me feel heartbroken and unloved...soo i cried thats all and you all know what?..i FEEL like i wanna break up with her...its really hard being with her,around 11:46pm she msged me again so i read it but didn't replied,i was sooooooooo sad!!! and soo i sleep at about 2:45am...thats the end of my miserable life yesterday...sobzsobz...*feeling hatred and unwanted*...

still with hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 7:57 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart