<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 14, 2006

hello there readers..umm okay lets start with yesterday,well yesterday i went skating again!!..i was like soo bored at home soo..i wouldn't want to waste time staying at home doing nothing..i was thinking of what to do next when suddenly my friend called me,he asked me whether i would like to skate today or not?..soo i was like "eerrmm aight,what time?..and meet me under my block"...so there we go..i skate and my brother followed me too coz you know he is trying to follow his brother,met my friends at around 4:30pm under my void deck..

Then we decided to skate at jurong west..haish we only went there just to lepak2...we saw this stairs which umm i think was a 4 step stairs..soo we decided to stay there,at abt 5pm my brother was trying to jump off the skateboard with the board under his feet..like you know,well that is call 'ollie'..yea my brother was trying to do ollies my friend and i were like jumping of the stairs doing fliptricks..well i land it but not my friend..hahah it was soo freaking noisy...!!! okay and it was 5 sumthing and i think i msg someone..was it my mum or sweetheart?..umm i forgot...then at 5:34pm these bunch of girls just came up to us and tries to like talk to us..yea at least its fun..i think they were waiting for their friend..coz they are wearing baju kurung so i insist that they are planning to go jln rayer with their friends..soo we talk and talk and each one of them has different kind of perfume they were using..and the mixture of the perfume wasn't that good,in fact it wasn't good at all it smells like hunny mix with burning tires..yea bluek!! imagine that!!!...soo they wanted to know my fone number at the end but i said i just broke my fone..hehe had lied if not my sweetheart would be jealous!!..at 6 something i msg sweetheart but sad news..she msg me back saying her sms had exceeded!!can you believe it??!!..i was a bit dissapointed but nvm i got to understand that she got jobs to do and so on..soo my brother and me went home at 7pm...done for yesterday story..well today story umm..im going to stay at home all day playing computer..hahaha bye,i hope you all like my blog..

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 12:00 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart