<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 13, 2006

helloo there..do you all know why patient is gold?..well read my previous post,its about me waiting to get a new skateboard..im patient and at last i get it!!..muahaha.erm erm...and silent is NOT gold...coz if you keep quiet your mum wouldn't even care and insist that you have forgotten it..haha its true!!..so i keep on blabbering about when to go to the skateshop and all..yea..i wanted to put my skateboard pic in here but im too busy now..and leceh arh must click click here type type there click here..wow..sounds like Ronald Mcdonald song..hahahahahah..if im free im sure to put the pics here..

And yesterday my 10 yr old brother(Faiz),my mother,uncle Aki(mum's boyfriend) and of course me..we went to youth park to skate!!..wee!we reached there at about 8:38pm and we skate at the skatepark for like 3hrs!!...it was freaking fun!..well the one who skate is my brother and me..my parents were talking to this dad who his kids played skateboard too.....then uncle Aki took a video of us skating and we look cool!!..well Faiz didn't know any tricks yet,but he still look cool!!..then we went home at about 10:45pm..on the way home Faiz and me took some pictures!!..here it is.












im the one wearing red shirt...sorry a bit blur..the camera is uncle Aki he is not good at taking pictures but its still cool..
alright thats it for today..bye bye and take care..

still with hidayah..<3

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 9:00 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart