<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 18, 2006

hie..i don't know why but suddenly i am interested in skateboarding,its great to do all those tricks even if you bails(fall off)...whats interesting about skateboard is its just a piece of wood which is connected to some metal thing which is called the truck..not that truck larrhh..and the truck is connected to the wheels..then if you got all the pieces ready,thats means you're ready to skate..wee!!

FOR me skating is all about having fun and not stress out,even if you really want to learn that particular trick it takes time and commitment to do so...well i've been skating for like 2 yrs now and soo far i only learnt i flip trick which is the 'pop shove-it'....it was freaking hard at first but now it seems soo easy!!ellleehh little pieces only...hahaha and now im learning the most ever popular fliptrick which is 'kickflip'..hehe sound cool isn't it?okayy soo my greatest achievement is...umm ollie down 7 steps!!!...yeaa!!..ergh..ollie means jumping off the skateboard by snapping the end of the skateboard,i ollied down 7 steps coz at that time i was a bit crazy..so we found this stairs in the community centre near my neighbourhood and we decided to thrash that place...hahahah we're bad..

soooo my future goals are doing any fliptricks down the highest stairs i can ever find in singapore!! and i would also like to be sponsored or be one of the pros..okay i know all of you are not interested in skateboarding but who cares this is my blog..i can do anything i want rite!!?..yea

Okay lastly umm yesterday at 12:00am...was my 1 mth anniversary with Hidayah..weee!! luv her sooo much!!..umm and yesterday i went to Queenstown to skate thats all and on the way there i talked on the fone with her,well its a very short conversation and its relli noisy!!but somehow it seems fun and funny....peace...

still with
Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 10:14 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart