<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 15, 2006

helloo...right now its 10:39am and im talking to my girlfrewn..okay soo yesterday i forgot what i've done..haha but i'll try as hard as i can to remember..umm alright for sure yesterday i didn't skate and what i remember was ummm waking up at around 7:00am turn on my handphone and straight away sms cutie(my girlfriend)..juz text msg her saying good morning and all that nice words larrhh...

At 8:00am i watched 'steve irwin crocodile hunter diaries'it was pretty interesting..his show is always during weekdays at 8 and 12pm..umm since i've watched the 8am show obviously the 12pm show will be repeated soo at 10am i turned on the computer and do stuff like playing games and listening to music then at around 12pm i wanted to sms cutie but afraid that she is busy..coz almost all the time she is busy..maybe..umm but at three i msged her and you know what?..she too thinks that im busy!!..i was like what!!?...okayy that was a bit shocking..then we smsed till i lost track of time..but then my friend called me asking me to meet him at jurong west..it was freaking far!!! but cutie accompany me..we talk for like about 1 hour plus but it seem like 3 hrs to me!!..then at the end of the talk my girlfriend said "i love you"...and i was like hehe okay..coz i usually said it first and my girlfriend usually say "i love you too"..then i was speechless larhh!!

Okay then i went home and found out that my brother was angry with uncle Aki..coz i don't know why and he wanted to tell my grandmother about all the secret things he has done all this month..but then yesterday night,we decided to give him a second chance to change his personalities..soo we juz told him everything we hate about him..even his moustache!!..hahaha soo at night i msged cutie from umm i think 9:45 to 12:03am and yea..at this one point she did not replied my msg soo i insist that she had gone to sleep..soo i waste my sms typing her a good nite msg and she replied back saying..umm she was watching CSI..i was like gggrrrr!!!!.....but i acted nice..i still love her you know,and if anybody makes her feel uneasy..i will determined your future..muahahahaha..erm erm..soo yea then she was sleepy at 12am and i was sleepy at around 11pm..hahaha..soo thats all today i think im gonna skate!!...

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 10:46 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart