<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 16, 2006

helloo there..i hope you all like my song which is playing rite now(maybe)...hehe
okay so lets talk about what boys usually wants in girls...well for me i don't demand that much from them but one thing for sure they got to be pretty,slim and knows their fashion sense i bet all boys agree on that..but for me size doesn't matter only the personalities that is important..think about it mmm,okay the next thing i know is that boys love girls that is sincere to them and NOT CHEAT on them coz it makes them feel jealous and they will think that they hadn't gave you much love..do you girls want that to happened!!?..well for me i love girls that ask cute question such as ummm "have you eaten?"..that for me is cute!! but mostly for others they would probably umm..didn't care much about it..thats all

And girls this is some helpful and useful tips if you wanna go out with your boyfriend(especially to hidayah)...

.Be nice to them and don't ask them to improve on his personalities(in the first place,you stead with him coz you love him and his personalities..rite?)

.always smile in front of him(you'll look cute)

.if your bf ask you something..tell them the answer and DO NOT say these words:entah and sembarang arh..(the boys will love you less and the result is he will be stress)

.do not be to nervous on your first date(you'll sweat..eeee)

.do not wear excessive clothing such as bangles,shiny things and umm anything that is unneccesary(boys will look at you as a different person..note:not a good person)

.DO NOT use too much make up on your first date(just don't do it..trust me)

.don't wear cloths that expose your hips..kinda like tight shirt(some boys like it..but i don't,so make a wise choice wearing that shirt)....

well,thats all for today..i hope you girls use these helpful tips and be successful in your relationship..im muzhafar signing off..peace ya'll!!!

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 10:57 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart