<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 30, 2006

hey there readers..how are you?well for me im always fine..okayy soo here's the latest post alright,it began at around 12:15 in the afternoon..(:

Okay soo its 11:45am i went out of my house and walked really slow,coz there is no need for a rush..okay soo on the way to the MRT station i tighten my jean with my Quiksilver belt..my jean was soo baggy..okay not that baggy but its still look big,i sat in the mrt looking around suspiciously for any 'suspicous' items..hahah i was abit crazy at that time,okay soo reached Ang Mo Kio mrt station and waited for switheart there...she told me not to be late and soo i did come extra early just to prove that im a sincere guy..(: so she sat beside me quietly without me noticing her..and when i turned i was abit shocked to see her beside me,soo i smiled..(: and soo we both waited for the mrt..it was quiet so i decided to ask her questions and she had to answer it..(ergh!..i mean hehe)..(: then the mrt came up at the station..i was too lazy to stand up at that time larh..haha for no reason,so i held my hand and she grab my hand and so we walked in the mrt like sweet couples larhh..soo we say another baby again!!this time the baby didn't look quite cute as the previous one..but its still cute then i smelled this perfume...i thought it was switheart who used them..soo i asked her and she said it wasn't her,so i was like okayy..it was the person beside her larhh...she smell soo good,kinda like hunny with cherry flavoured perfume...so went out of the station..and we both searched for the 'boot and shoes' shop coz my AdekAngkat told me to wait for her there..soo the shop is located outside of the causeway point mall but we actually went inside..hahahah soo causeway point was boring and soo we sat beside a handphone shop and just talked and talked...and just like joking around and all...then switheart lured me into her evil plan...hehe she asked me lie to my AdekAngkat that i can't meet her today coz i broke my leg due to the escalator..soo i was like "what!!"...the escalator part was my idea,hehe so i start to think.mmm.mmm..mmm...and soo i really want her to be happy and guess what?..coz i love her i lied to my AdekAngkat...hahaah..so the next thing we do is just go to the bus interchange and look for bus that go to some other fun places and as we were walking..we saw the word 'harbourfront'weets!!..its going to be a long journey there..soo we just took the bus there!!.haha*THE BUS JOURNEY WAS SOO LONG*...soo i just talked to her..my AdekAngkat call me two times but i rejected it..hehe..

So we reached vivo city and switheart was hungry,soo i followed her to where she want to go and soo all that adventure we finally ate at banquet somewhere in singapore..hahaha *harbourfront larhh* soo i decided to eat 'laksa' and switheart bought this kind of food its like..ummm look kinda like chinese food,i don't know..im not a chef!!..soo something went straight through my nose while eating and i begin to gag a little,and a little bit of flu...i got soo drowsy after that situation and soo i needed fresh air...we walked to the top of the building and sat there for awhile..the scenary was soo cool!!..i sitted there peacefully and i notice that there is alot of malay peoples there..kinda like skaterz,minah and punk..its like racial harmony.haha,okay soo we took picture using switheart handphone..abit drowsy that time but switheart comfort me really well..i really appreciate her being with me..<3..*boys..she's mine larhh!!*

So we decided to get back home after that fun time...and so i accompanied her until she reached her bus stop at home...<3..*i don't know if she appreciate it or not*..hehe

still with Hidayah..<3..


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:28 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart