<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 18, 2006

Hey there ladies and gentlemen..i would like you to keep reading my blog okay..thank you..(:

well yesterday was quite fun larhh..i went to 'singapore discovery centre' with my parents,it was really interesting seeing the robot talk..his name is 'little george' and well little george is a bit awkward,my brother ask little george a question...here is the question larhh..haha

brother:little george..what do you eat?
little george:i eat batteries..

hahaha,weird sehh the answer..soo oukayy i went to SDC and watched 3 SHOWS!!!..i lurrvvee them all,the first show is 'tour le france'..its about a bunch of bikers travelling across france without stopping for a break,then there is this outstanding biker that is willing to do anything to reach the end..but as time goes on..he failed!!..*muahahahaha*

then the second story was wicked!!..its 'adrealine rush'..about a group of skydivers that has big dreams to go beyond the man ability!!...they actually created a triangular-shaped parachute and use it right away without testing it!!!!!!!...then there is this part where they show one of the skydivers point of view..

It was freaking scary larhh!!...the camera shows the footstep of the diver..and when the diver leap off the ground,my heart sank!!...bbbbrrr..scary!!

then the next show is 'misadventure of 3d'..its about a scitentist who is trapped in the world of the second dimension and while he is trying to get out..alot of things happen!!..and it made me look down to my chair coz one of the robot came straight at me!!!!!...aaaahhh!!!!!!

Then we took some pictures!!...<3!!



wow!!..all time favourite skater meet the youngest skater in singapore..hahaha

Well im wearing the blue shirt larhh..
and thats my brother on the other side..(:











haha..my face look like i wanna puke!!
hehe..

well at least im taller than my mom larhh!!!

<3..







Well thats all for today arh!!Bye readers..and take care!!!

still with Hayadih..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 9:16 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart