<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 28, 2006

HIE!!...its been a long time since i type my story in this blog..how are you all?..fine?..well as long as i know,my switheart always sneeze during the morning because she's cold...*mandi larhh air panas*..hehe

soo the preview of the spec course...ummm well lets not talk about it because its not for the weak-hearted peoples,soo for those who still want to know what happened give me a call..its 626266**...figure it out yourself larhh...!!!

uuumm..well i don't know if you all have heard of the "smoke machine remix kuda kepang"...well if you didn't get the chance to listen to it or know it..well i will introduce it to you...(dear,i told you the different story..coz i was a bit drowsy..im soo sorry)

this particular song was created somewhere before exams by Dzul rabujalil...he is one of my frens other friends...soo erm just understand it...well the song is not a story written by him but its just a combination of the techno song 'smoke machine' and a tribal song 'kuda kepang'...some say its irritating but others say its kinda cool...well how about you??...uurmm yea and the song which is currently playing is the song im talking about....(:

umm and as you all know i'm a bit influence with the person around me..so i tend to follow what they do and yeaa as time goes on..i am becoming a BIT jiwang !!!...okay wait..im not jiwang!!im a bit emo!!...but is it true that im changing?!!...im confusing myself!!!!!!!!!!!!....bye bye!!!...hey wait!! don't go yet..im bored,there is nobody who i could call...lalala and im still sick..ugh!...but nvm..i shouldn't take up most of your time soo..bye bye..(:

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:57 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart