<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 07, 2006

hey there readers..wow i guess im bored right now coz switheart went to her grandma's home to babysit her little cuzzins..*how adorable are they!!??*..Okay soo i got really bored and i guess i might as well create a song for myself..ummm *thinking*..okayy soo here it is..i hope you all readers enjoy it larrh!!

*guitars play*.....feeling like at the end of the world...feeling that i would fall any moment..*guitar play*....it seems that everyone is trying to push me.. and im reaching the end of the country..almost forgotten by everbody!!!

(chorus)..how i wish someone would just pull me from the edge,where i can rely on that someone when i have stomach ache...*hahahahaha*...feeling like im going to lay a egg!!!

Okay thats its im out of words larrhh!!!..hahahaaHAHAHAAHhahahaha....i can't create a music when im bored!!..there is just not enough creativeness for my brain...hehe soo okayy i wish you readers would just laugh a little..(: But nvm,i know its lame soo just comment and type "its lame"...hhmmpphh but oh well at least its a FACT*switheart taught me that*...mm soo we can't do anything except to just move along with life!!!...thank you sayang!!!

Ummm soo okay i still have no idea on what to buy for switheart birthday..but nvm...i'll figure out a way!!!..MUZHAFAR rox!!haha..i mean wait..muzhafar don't rock..well muzhafar rocks a little when he's nervous but mostly muzhafar is cool!!!...weeweets!!..soo thats all for today..i hope you all like reading my blog!!!...<3>

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 9:45 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart