<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well since monday i had sooo much obstacle in life to go through..there's a problem with my feelings,my switheart and my handphone..well yesterday was the handphone problems...

Guess what?..my bills when up soo bad!!..it was something around $177!!..can you believe it??!!Its like i can't even dare to look at it..Okay soo now i know how the bills work and now im just going to balance my bill for this month and at the same time i've to love and care for switheart..ergh!! can you imagine how much stress would i have to go through??!! its like..well i don't know how to explain it!!...Okay im just going to use my brain to think about it...*smile*...(:

Okayy soo yesterday i got a new adek...i mean like Adek angkat larhh..hahaha,Okay soo her name is Dania..her name rox larhh!!...well kinda a unique name for a malay person...Okay soo i heard she's like sec 1 or something..coz i'm not that close to her soo nvm sooner or later im going to find out..Okay this time i didn't find her on Habbo or something(she don't even play habbo)...Dania is one of switheart cuzzin and yea thats all...(: *smile again*...

Okay..hey wait,do you realise something?i typed " okayy" to much!!..but well its not wrong to do so..umm now what does a 14 yrs old girl wants for her birthday!!!!...i've no idea about it..i wanted to buy that 'something' for her but i don't know if she like it or not!!!...*cry*!!!..nahh just kidding,i wouldn't cry right now larhh..well i'll cry if my Adek Angkat(Dania) prank me AGAIN!!!..okay soo back to that birthday thingy...ummm..nvm!!..Anyway she didn't give me anything for my birthday!!..soo i might as well not give her anything for her birthday!!..(EVIL ME!!!)...muahahaha..erm erm (the nice me)....ish3 that is soo evil of me...but nvm,luckily im a gentleman..soo its fine with me..i'll just try my best to give her the present she won't forget...bye2 you all!!!...thank you for reading my blog...plzz plzzz comment!!!

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:44 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart