<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 15, 2006

umm hello there Nurul,raihan and Dania...(: umm guess what?..i got another new song on my blog..umm kinda funny but its a rap larhh..read it okay and umm if you want to sing it fast or slow just do it..(: let your creativeness run wild!!!

YO..i met you in vivo city minah sudah hampir mati..di sini..inilah budak zaman terkini,tengok kiri tengok kanan semua org tgh makan..di MCdonald,KFC suma budak whitley..ada jugak yang berisi tapi mereka tetap nampak berseri..biar saya ceritakan satu cerita yang ada kena mengena dengan saya...erm erm hie kawan,saya ader mataair yang berisi..berisi di PIPI..badan nyer slim tapi dier bukan budak tanglin..haha boleh dikaterkan belo tapi bukan hodoh..yea..

mmm soo i was bored but nvm..and guess what!!?.i finally pranked my switheart..hahaha i pranked until her hands were shaking...ish im soo mean!!.umm soo okay it was a fine friday night...my AdekAngkat called me late night to talked to me coz she was bored..sooo bored and guess what?..

then this kind of idea just went through my mind and i was like.."yes!!"...hehe getting excited?ahaha sooo okay well i PRANKED my SWITHEART..hahah it was wicked!!..i actually ask my adekAngkat to be my so called 'second girlfriend'..hehe and just call switheart late night to tell her about it...well at first switheart called me and she was angry at me..she just put down the phone without saying goodbye..what!!...she just make me feel worried sehh!!
I feel like dragging the prank until it was on friday..but i wasn't that evil..soo i just make it a short but scary prank!!..hahha..her hands were shaking!!!

Sorry switheart for being so mean to you..(: i promise not to do that to you anymore!!..<3

soo okay thats all for today..hey wait..Dania msged me sehh..she wants me to help prank her boyfren!!...IS IT PRANK DAY ALREADY!!!??...okay bye!!!

still with hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 10:01 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart