<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 21, 2006

hello there readers..(: umm Okay soo yesterday i went out with Dear and my AdekAngkat want to have a double date on that day..its like Muzhafar with Hidayah and Hazrul with Nurul..soo i was out of mind then i decided to ask dear about it..umm i forgot what she answered but after a few moments we forgot all about it..*how clever are we?*..Then as you all know i hate BANGLAS!!!...they took my handphone without permission seyy!!...stewpid banglasss!!!..But nevermind,you know whats more greater?My so called beloved brother SAW it..but he IGNORE about it and yea he KEEP ON SKATING!!!!!!!!!...ergh!..stewpid brother!!

so current handphone status:STOLEN!!!

Okay back to the yesterday...i came out of the MRT soo bored and i saw dear walking quite a far distance from me*i wanted to scare her but NVM*...soo i was like looking dear walk from the back and i notice that the way she walk is like she is not used to the environment and struggling to get used to it...*hahahaha*..you know that kind of walk..
soo i sat beside her not knowing what to expect,well i was the one that make up topics!!she only answered them...(: well then the MRT arrived at the station and we board the train..it was a very interesting ride from ang mo kio to city hall..well at first this nyonya went straight at me and asked me question whether this train will reached to tampines or not..soo i just say yes and the nyonya kept talking to me to how she would get lost and all...and her face was all smiling with excitement!!..jeez,maybe she is happy to see me?..so we went to Vivo City and i need to go to the toilet to freshen up..well after going to the toilet i saw FADILAH...ggrr im trying to avoid her but dear kept on looking at her..she was like "itu eh dier yang pakai baju puma?"..i was like yeaa..then we sped off to the escalator (: soo first of all we weren't hungry so we decided to just walk around and enjoy the scenery..but well we did walked around but our scenery was just some bunch of heavy cargo...*hahahaha..how nice is that?*..and okay before that we went to the pet store..the dogs there were sooo freaking adorable!!!...i feel like squeezing them out!!!
But wait..i have to control my behaviour..

So we walked for a while and it was kinda boring there..and finally we make up our mind to go to esplanade..So at there we decided to write a wish on this wishy ball..her wish is 'world peace' and mine is 'to be with dear for eternity'..*but with beautiful designs*..Then after we were feeling hungry soo we decided to go and eat at..well it was actually 'burger king' but choosing what burger to eat was soo freaking hard!!..then someone ask me to donate to to them again!!..soo i just said "i love you" and she smiled and walked away..haha wait,i didn't said that!!..i said "no tanx,im not a part of them"...HEY!! wait!!..i didn't said that..i said "nvm,i don't have any pen"

well..its for you to decide which one is true (: ...But the most unforgettable moment is that there is this one aunty in the bus who falls really bad when the bus driver sped off,she actually nearly kissed the floor with the plastic bags around her!!..and..Dear collected alot of BUGS around her!!!..*ITS TRUE!!!*..well
she collected beetle on her back and two ants on her hair..!!..*kakakakaka*

still with Hidayah..<3..


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:41 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart