<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 02, 2006

well..this is umm well kinda interesting to read..soo keep reading..

Okay soo here is the highlight..my
GIRLFRIEND just said to me that im PERFECT for her!!..its like hard to believe that she actually said that,but its true and im not lieing!!..i've actually waited for her to say that since we were together and now i its just hard to believe it..no girls i've been with said that to me except for my syg rite now..try to top that boys!!..haha bluek!..soo finally after all those hard work trying to cheer her up and make her happy AND gived her love..now i get my reward,even thought its just words but for me its soooo special that i saved it..hehe i just like to save some of the most precious msg just to remind me how sweet and caring she is..and knowing that i belong to her..is amazing! i wouldn't mind being shot dead as long as Hidayah is happy...

haha...interesting..soo here's the next thing,ummm well my friend and i have taken skateboarding to a whole new level,we've broken all the records around our hometown!!..now when i skate i will sure be expecting some respect around..we've broken such record as jumping up 3 STEPS using skateboard,jumping of a distance of 2 meter from a flatland and doing fliptrick down the 7 steps in our community center..muahahaha skating rox!! and the best thing is that we're only 14 yrs old!!!....isn't that great?!!

umm okayy i've saved the first two paragraph..coz i was too busy and soo now its 8:17am in the morning and im soo feeling cool..well i don't know why i just had this weird feelings since last night...switheart and me were talking at about..umm i totally lost the time but its around 3 to 4 hrs maybe..we ended at around 1 or 2 at night..*malam buterr nyerrr*....soo we had quite a fun conversation but the situation i won't forget is when switheart actually cried coz of me..okay wait,don't get angry at me yet..she cried coz she is touched by the love i gave to her..(: *...how sweet am i!!!*..erm erm okay so at first i was soo freaking panicked,i thought that she would like it if i make her happy but then she said to me that she is starting to cry..soo i was like WWHAT!!??...i didn't expect that to come,i tried to calm her down but i don't know if its working..soo all i could do is just to calm her down by asking her soo *at that time i wish i was there with her..but i failed*... soo finally she stop crying and i was totally speechless!!...i was like "umm ah ah..urrmm"..then i kept quiet for awhile then she she said this words which i won't forget coz she said that to me all the time...(: do you wanna know the words?...hey kaypo sehh!!!...okaylahh since im quite open-minded i'll tell you...here is what she said.

Hidayah:"syg?"
muzhafar:"yerr?"
Hidayah:"i love you"..
muzhafar:*smiled* and totally forgot what i said..hehe.

uurrrmm okay i know you all think its lame..but to me its sooooooo meaningful tau!!!!..<3...soo>

still with Hidayah..<3..


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:53 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart