<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 18, 2007

BORING DAY!!!
So today was soo freaking boring..even in Mr Wee class!!..well firstly there's P.E and i got scolded because i didn't bring my p.e attire..*actually it was in my bag..but i was too lazy to change to it..keke..noti muzhafar*..then after P.E we have Computer Applications!!!...yay!! well i've learnt alot of new things today...like how to make bulletin box and all that larhh...well it was not that boring but i was abit stress out by then..
And after that its reccess time!!...i went to the canteen and notice something,its like ALMOST everyone is sitting with their GF and BF and eating out of the same plate and cup and i was ABIT jealous coz i hope switheart was there with me..that would totally rock out!!
Well after all that mayhem it comes to only 2 lessons left!! and its Mother Tongue next..soo,the class was abit peaceful and some joker at the back just lurve to make that bird sound...its like the morning bird sound but i called it 'KuKu bird' and the teacher laugh,hehe nice me..(: then the jokers back there shut their mouth immediately..haha stewpid dudes!!.
sssooo..its Mr Wee class next and its just what i need to cool down my body temperature coz Mr Wee took us to the computer lab...but then the unexpected thing come,Mr Wee started to talk about Classical Music and we were all like staring at him blankly...he told us that if you listen to classical music,it can help you do things better coz it puts your mind to peace and you can concentrate more...but i still need the prove Mr Wee!!!...And guess what?..Mr Wee decided to let us hear some of the CLASSICAL SONG!!...and i was "ughh!!'.
well..listening to it was fun at first but it started to make me sleepy so i decided to lay my head on the table for awhile and yyeeaa well classical music REALLY set your mind to PEACE and when everything is peace there's nothing else to do except for sleeping!!.And so i did take a long nap and it was soo soothing but not that comfortable but well who cares!...uumm than at one-thirty the school bell rang and i heard it soo i just woke up and look around,well a few of them were still asleep but i didn't even bother to wake them up.Then Mr Wee told us to line-up outside and wait for him and so the whole class did and the next thing i know is that Shahida,Sheril,pauline and soleha came up to me and say this sentence...(:
the Gerls:"muzzzz...kau tidur cute arhh,macam nak peluk kau jerr!!..geramnyerr"
well i just smiled at them and say thank you..well,i was abit shocked but yea just accept the fact that i'm cute..hahahaha *prasan seyy*..soo when Mr Wee dismissed the whole class....Sheril,my new classmate came up to me and ask for my number and i wouldn't want to be sombong so i said.."sheril,you give me your number and maybe in the evening i'll contact you kay?"...sooo,she did gave me her number and it was fun talking to her coz she's taking the same bus as me...she said that she really admire me and she thinks that im hawt..*sheril..admitted to me..(: keep it up..* Then i had to go,well supposingly my GF is going to get angry at me for asking her..well i'm not at wrong,i only asked for her number but i'll not call her...i just want peoples to see me as a friendly type of person!!thats all!!..and for your infromation..Sheril is a malay girl..not chinese!!..
AND FINALLY its my THIRD ANNIVERSARY with switheart and its really cool...i lurve her alot!!Well she's pretty,cute and is fun to be around with...(: <3...luv ya sayang!!..and will always be loving her...
still with Hidayah..<3..


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:21 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart