<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

first day of school.uurrmm well overall it could be called fun...coz im wearing long pants!!..muahaha sec3 tau..i can be proud of myself now,ugh..first day of school and i get caught by the principle because my hair was too long,so i had to get it cut..*i've just had my haircut last week!!*..AND i was also caught for having coloured hair,for your info..I DIDN"T COLOUR MY HAIR!!..what the hell,the first two period my class was a bit blur..we didn't know where to go soo we were all like split up and go anywhere we want..then one of our classmate get called by the teachers and the rest of us had to go there to..coz we're as one class..(:

But im a bit nervous..coz both my form teachers are the DM's!!!!!!!!...but i only like one DM which is Mr Wee..*he is an understanding guy!!*...uurmm soo far my subjects teachers are all the boring and not popular type of teacher..ggrr,i want my old teachers back..mish them all...well we didn't even study one book earlier..it was all chill back kind of class...and my class has another new minah..she's a malay girl,same height as me and her name is Shahida..uurmm kinda a friendly person but well..her mouth just can't keep shut..!!...during english lesson she sat beside me and that time i was talking to my other friend.soo i didn't realise her sitting there..then i forgot what happened but then my friend,her and me start talking..well she ask me about skateboarding..which i lurve talking about it..soo i don't mind talking to her..she said she's a minah skaterz but oh well..maybe its true maybe its not...then she told my friend(Suffian)...she told suffian that Soleha(one of our classmates)...likes him alot,i was like ah!..i can't believe it...soo i just said to suffian that what are we going to do about it..soo he said he already have a GF soo its useless to think of soleha..then suddenly,we talk about our stead!!!..haha,well she is kinda an open-minded kind of person...soo we talk and talk..well im taken and Suffian is taken but Shahida is single..*muahaha..*...well the rest was soo typical...

The boys call me skaters..and the girls call me playboy soo yea..whatever they want to call me just go ahead,im not that serious about it..soo yea whatever...i guess im going to stop here now,Njoy my song!!..buh-bye

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 5:17 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart