<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 15, 2007

(: i am now going to be officially 3rd sergent Muhammad Muzhafar...uurmm the preview of the spec course would be this...

The night is cold and the roads are wet causing it to reflect light and create a beautiful scenery.I walked along the pathment looking towards my direction,my both hands are ready for some immediate actions,all i could hear is my boots knocking on the floor and the crickets.

I looked at my M-16 Rifle Gun and it weights for like 3 kg...i hold the rifle firmly on to my both hands,as i look out on the road,i can see a few squirrel crossing here and there..i was alone on that pathway..i looked left and i saw this beautiful trees..the trees were wet and the rain drops fall of from the leaves like crystal ball...i admire the view for awhile...and so i move on..walking on the wet street,a few cars pass-by...i was up on the hill...i went to a nice guarding post up there where i could see the whole area..it was amazing,the clouds were red in colour and the roads were filled with water and it looks like someone left gold spattering on the floor...it was cold that night so i decided to sit on a stool..i was missing that someone lately..so this is my opportunity to contact her,well i sms-ed her and we did talked for awhile..it was fun..soo after all that typing..i had to go,so i went out of the guard post and take a deep breath..walking down hill on a slow pace i did have time to write 'her' a long msg..(: well i was a bit bored at that time..(:

The rest of the time i just walked around the buildings and sometimes i think about my 'moments' and so..yea thats how it goes...nothing interesting happened and thats all...BUT!!..there is this ONE particular time where i met that something...but its not for the weak-hearted peoples..soo i do not wish to post it here...

sorry and thank you..(:...

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:26 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart