<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MAT REP VS PUNKSTER


Hello there readers..(: urmm well i hope you all have read what my title,well must be interesting..and the most interesting part is that it happened during 16 january at about 4:15pm and yea..it DID NOT have an happy ending to it. (:

its 3 sumthing and i have to meet that someone and he might be dangerous so i decided to call for 'backup'..i waited in my home until that someone arrives,while waiting urmm i got a surprise call..*i lurve surprise call*...it was from switheart (: ...well the conversation was abit fun and interesting..i wish she could do that often..soooo back to the story i was about to tell you,well after about urmm 15 minutes talking to her i got an information about the dude im meeting so i stop the conversation there..i put down my phone and put on my cap...soo i walk slowly..well there's no need to rush..during the meeting some mat reps tries to get our attention and when we look at them..they will make stewpid faces...soo..guess what did i do,i stop the meeting and give the signals to my 'backup' and so my backup came towards me..i bring them further abit from the mat reps so after discussing some stuff...i talk to the mat reps and yea..i was not with my group...so it was like one on five and so while trying to solve things out i notice that they tried to act gangster and they raise up their voice on me.. so i lose my temper and i grab this one mat rep shirt tightly and bring him closer...i said using my warning voice..i told him that it is not neccesary to raise up your voice..well this is what exactly i said..

muzhafar:"hey kat sini tak payah nak besar2 kan suare arhh..suare kalau sedap takper.."

uurmm..the next thing i know is that i let go that dude and the rest started beating me up and so as all humans do,we fight back larhh..my punkster friends went in the gang fight too...we beat each of the mat rep till we are satisfied...well THE REASON MY GROUP WINS is because they use their hands to beat us up but we use our legs to kick them up..*muahahahah* soo after one of the mat rep get hit on the face by one of my friends..the rest retreat but one of them actually FAINTED in front of us!!!...*kater jerr mat reps...merepek arhh*..sooo well the next humans would do is just to step bodoh...(:

And the dude i was meeting earlier ran away into the nearest carpark..i saw it with my two bare eyes...hahahahahahah..well thats all interesting about my life..(: ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE..

And yesh!!...the word of the day is 'interesting'...(:

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 5:33 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart