<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 20, 2007

PARENTS!!..
i'm telling you all the truth,Parents just don't understand the words that are coming out our mouth...just like my mum,she thinks that i'm the kind of children that loves to lie to their parents,do bad stuff and so on...im surprise that they don't even know their own children personalities,they have been with me for the last 14 yrs and they are looking down on me!!..why?!..
Sometimes i just want to be a bad person because my parents look at me as a bad child and i've TRIED explaining to them but it won't work..soo sometimes i feel that being a bad child would end it all..after all they know that i'm a bad child..soo?..i would prefer being scolded for the things that i've done rather than being scolded for misunderstanding me,im soo sad and will forever be that way...Just because of ONE misunderstood situation,they look at me as if i have no manners,and THE REASON WHY I SHUT UP IS NOT BEACAUSE I'M AFRIAD OF TELLING LIES..THE REASON IS BECAUSE THE MORE I SAY THINGS..THE MORE THEY MISUNDERSTOOD ME...AND SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT TALKING TO THEM IS USELESS CAUSE THEY THINKS THAT I'M A BAD CHILD..SOO WHATS THE POINT TALKING TO THEM!!!??..
for some reason or another,they just expect us to follow their way..its like even if i told my mum i wouldn't do it,she keeps on accusing me of lieing!!..stressful right!!?..they want themselves to be the RIGHT one and if i talked about their mistakes,they seem to scold me!!..*for what?!!...they know that if they make a mistake..admit it larhh!!..we sometimes do the wrong things without realizing it what!!*..GGrrr,they just need to be understanding..thats the KEY to understand thir child better!!...
i sometimes ask myself this question..is adult afraid of losing an argument with their child?..but till now,the answer is still not there..they just expect the elders to WIN the argument..because they are much older than us!!!??..that is soo lame!!..seriously...
And right now i am sooo stress out...i seriously despise my mum's boyfriend!!..Maybe its because of him that my mum start smoking again!!..and guess what readers..the reason is that they are stress..so thats why they smoke a ciggarettes..soo that they can RELIEVE STRESS!!!!..and btw,there's technology around us and there is this such things called Mp3!!...listening to music do relieve stress!..and its a healthy way..why do they have to choose the bad ways to relieve thir stress,i hope they regret all their desicions one day...I WISH SOMEONE WOULD JUST SHOW THEM SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM REGRET SMOKING AND CHANGE INTO A NEW PERSON!!...SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN UP THEIR EYES!!!!...
but overall...i did calm down,i kept quiet..just like my counsellor tolf me to do so...i did not do anything right?..but they accuse me of doing things,soo whats the point of fighting back..its useless...
And right now..i really wish my mum would stay away from that unhealthy person,i care about my mum,but she seems to care about her bf as much as she care for me..and its really hard splitting them up...if only my mum BF would change to a new person..i would totally accept him as my father....(: (:
to my mom,
if you really thinks that im a bad child,then do so..coz as far as you know..if you keep it like this,i would someday be the REAL bad child...coz i don't want to be accuse of what im not doing!!..stressful tau,i rather be scolded for being what i am then im not...understand!!?...SOO IF YOU WANT ME TO BE A BAD CHILD..THAN THINK OF ME AS ONE...COZ SOMEDAY I'LL BE A BAD CHILD...
CURRENTLY im not a bad person..but well some peoples think i am..soo too bad!!..I WISH MY MUM WOULD READ THIS POST!!!....
still with Hidayah..<3..(Hidayah doesn't do bad stuff!!)


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 5:57 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart