<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 17, 2007

SCHOOL!!!....


soo today was abit fun..it was cool really..urrm let's see,well 6am in the morning switheart woke me up and yea..i just read the message and goes back to bed..*hehe..tanx switheart..but need to try harder larhh*..and yea at school it was really stressful and relaxing at the same time,its like after some stressful attempts on the math question the next period is just relaxing because the teacher didn't come to school...*Mr Wee!!!...knaper larh kau tak dtg skolah!!??*...uurmm so okayy all my classmate is being friendly with me these past few days and its rocking out!!..(:


Well after reccess the principal called my name out and i was like "wtf,no need to say out my name so loud larhh..3 times seyy"...i was soo shy..i hate it when that happens,its like when you stand up everybody would probably stare at you and your outfit...gggrr,but nvm..(: soo the principal called me because i had to see the counsellor...and i was just like..ermm okayy,so i did visit the counsellor and i thought i was in TROUBLE but well..you know..im a good kid...*pat myself*...(: soo yea i wasn't in trouble but the counsellor just ADORE meee!!!...he said that im handsome and i have a very cool smile and i have a nice skin colour...well my job is just to say thank you..and she told me that i've changed alot since i was sec 1...(: and soo yeaa...counselling rox!!!...

uurmm..after school i had to see Mrs Chong..coz im totally lost in mathematics but i need to at least improve a little bit..well you will always succeed if you hadn't stop halfway..(: and uurmm...well i went out of school at about 2:45 pm and reach home 15 minutes later and straight home i wash my feet and just update my super duper blog!!...<3

still with Hidayah and will always be with her..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:54 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart