<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 25, 2007

SCHOOLING DAYS!!!..
Well first..let me say hie to you readers out there..hiey!!..how are you all?great?..im always great,i know i'm a good person don't need to tell me larhh..haha..urm well wanna know what happened during my school hours?..well read the text below...(:
Urrmm..if i'm not wrong the first period was P.E and well it was sooo fun!!Well i didn't played any games or do anything..hehe *i tried to not play the games because i was too tired* well it was fun not because i joined the game but instead i got to be the 'Night Safari' tour guide!!!...how kewl is that suppose to be?..uurmm well i was just showing them some of the animals there such as the Flamingos,a huge Rhino and an Elephant..For some reason or another..a few of my friends laugh at it because i represent some of the peoples really well.
So the rest was Normal for me and yea guess what peoples?i got 32/50 for my Malay test...That is such a great improvement.(: So proud of myself...*yay me*...
AND!! last but not least...one of my classmate was in great trouble..well he is a chinese dude and yea he got caned by the DM during the last lesson...ugh,soo terrible..but once you have done a mistake you can't run away from it..its true though..
And yea the DM caned him right in front of us and everyone was soo shocked but for me..i was soo freaking worried about him but deep inside of me,im eager to see him being punished for his wrong doings..ouchies!!
still with Hidayah..<3..(when am i going to stop writing this!!..seriously)..and Suffian..plzz tag my Tagboard!!


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:43 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart