<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 04, 2007

Second day of school..well,it was definately awesome and wicked!!..i got to be in the same class as my best friend Hariz..and being in sec3's rox!..especially my classmates,they are all getting together now..making jokes,talk and prank on each other..haha the pranks!!!..

Okay so basically all the subject is the chill-back kind of teachers and my MOST FAVOURITE subject would be PHYSICS!!..wow!..well my reason for liking that subject is because my form teacher is teaching it..which is Mr Wee,yay!!..his way of teaching is sooo freaking unique and funny..i always thought that DM's are all the type which is fierceful to others..but oh well,as peoples say "you can't judge the book by its cover" an well for this situation it means that even though they are DM's they each have different personalties and Mr Wee looks fierce but he's a freaking funny teacher!!.. its like ALL the words he said is ALL jokes!!!...hahaha,did i mention that he rox and he's funny?..yerp i did..its like he make physics sounds fun and its fun!!..kewl isn't it..yea i know..

i want Mr Wee to be my teacher forever!!!!!!!.....(not going to forget him forever)..

Okay soo what happened in the class...well all my classmates is impress by the way i dress..they admit it to me arhh...well i have a nice medium length hair which is slightly brown and i wore my shirt properly and they also notice my shoe which is 'Jeremy wray ADIO'...cool huh?..all the mats were so impress of me that they stop calling me names and disturb me..yay school is fun after all!!...
So Shahida is kinda cool and she is very friendly..in fact TOO friendly,she tuck in suffian shirt and she help me pack my bag during mother tongue coz i was with teacher..soo im busy..uurmm but sometimes she can also be a bit defensive..yea..

Thank You Shahida for packing my back earlier...(: (i want to be with you but too bad..i already got one and i lurve her..) (:


uurmm well the last period was physics..soo we didn't do anything else except for LAUGHing..hehe and when the bell rang(means that we can go home already larhh)..when the bell rang,one of our classmate was sleeping soundly and Mr Wee suggest that if he wants to sleep then go ahead...soo our class all line up outside QUIETLY...*haha can't stop laughing*...We all leave him alone in the classroom and it was Mr Wee IDEA!!..hahaha i told you readers he's very funny..!! and the bad news is that i don't what happen to him now..*sigh*..(: but im happy..(:

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 3:19 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart