<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 23, 2007

TODAYS...
Well today for school was QUITE interesting..well firstly we got chemistry and we don't need to take out any of our stationary coz the teacher is showing us some experiment and it was soo awesome that i payed full attention to it. (: (:
And finally it was mother tongue and we got karangan test on for today sooo i studied yesterday and i am quite confident of the words i'm using for the test..i think i did pweeetttty well for that test.Well the rest was just normal except for ENGLISH...i don't get it on what is the purpose of english for this year?Its like we kept reading book and discussing a class outing and read and so on...uurmm i don't see any learning there.
Well as for one that is..earlier during the period i think my English Subject Teacher is having a serious deppression coz he kept staring at us like we have done something wrong and furthermore she scolded us for nothing..well she said that don't ask her stewpid question,i'll not answer that idiotic question and will just keep quiet..then we didn't know how many words we should write!!..The Class Macho which would probably be Muhd Khairi...well he's kinda muscular but he's not that interested in building muscles,its just natural..well i like to think its natural coz his body is soo tough!!..urm Khairi ask the teacher politely on how many words should we write and the theacher just stare at him straight into his eyes..some of my classmates started laughing ad the teacher tought that we were laughing at Khairi question!!!!...*teraser seyy..padahal we're laughing at the teacher's face*
soo okay the rest was cool and NOBODY cut my queue during reccess!!...wuahahahaha..(: that is called schoomate...not like Whitley Secondary School Students...hehehe sorry Whitley schoolmates!!..i wasn't despising you.i was just elaborating on how your school is doing...and well,It's doing GREAT..keep it up...
still with Hidayah..<3..(when will i stop writing this!!)..


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 4:32 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart