Monday, February 05, 2007
Haish...I just had a tiring day earlier .. I msged switheart in the morning but she didn't replied (: gud larhh tu and now i'm soo darn bored,I hope somebody can talk to me!! I want to join Kuda Kepang!!..wow to many things that i want seyy .. hehe sowie readers i'm just bored and yea right now there's nobody here in my house and i can't think of a better way to keep me occupied rather than playing computer..BRAINLESS larhh thats why i'm getting taller coz my brain is not heavy causing my body to grow FASTER and while the express student like switheart tends to grow slower coz their BRAIN ARE LARGER AND HEAVIER...*does that make any sense at all?* haaha weird right? but i know thats its not true..
i want to change my blogskin again but i'm too lazy to do it soo maybe later kay..If anyone of you hate my blogskin then there is a little red X button on the top right hand side of the screen..GO click ON it..
still wit Hidayah..<3..(i mish her hugs right now...(:)
Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:39 PM