<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 19, 2007

Hello peoples,Well i'm sorry for not updating my blog recently .. It's just that i had to go camping with my family and friends so i didn't have time to update it kay. First of all i would like to tell you guys this,its like almost everyone said that i've change (: ..Not only that but soem says that my voice have been changing these past few weeks,Well i would just like to tell you all that whatever i've change will make you feel better and i hope that you enjoy talking to me or being around me okay? Sooo during the CAMP!! its not the NCC camp larhss,its only a normal family bonding kind of camping and btw i was camping at 'Kranji' soo it was basically fun but for some reason i didn't have the mood to play around or anything .. I just like to sit far away from the camp site and enjoy the view and also the wind,its quite windy there (: But the most unforgettable moment would be when the rain started to come and the whole place is soo messy,its like things were flying all around and everbody was shivering and i bet that i was the only one that wasn't wearing any form of jackets or cloths coz i didn't bring my jacket and i was shivering out of CONTROL!! i wasn't even able to stand still...):

Its really cold you know...(: And soo the place was A BIT haunted,Only the lucky person could see the 'thing' and yea its by the seaside and when the water is low i went down the the bach and found some 'Mussels' and this exotic animal..Its the 'Berangkas' and for those who don't even know what Berangkas means...sorry i can't help you coz i don't even know the word in english!! :P.

Lastly.. I got bitten by the Mosquitoes ALOT of times!!! soo damn itchy lorhh..Its like almost everywhere seyy and its irritating me ): too bad for me arhh. and i did took some pictures,So maybe i'll post it later alright..buh-bye!!

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 7:36 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart