<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello readers!! Wow i got alot to talk about today but first let me talk about yesterday (: .. So i met my friend under my void deck then we decided to go to 'Queenstown' to buy 'Ball bearings' which is a piece of metal thingy which is connected to the skateboard wheels..After that i was soo darn hungry so i decide to buy water and the 'Famous Amos biscuits' soo i was pretty much satisfied then we decided to take the MRT to Dhoby Ghaut and saw all those Emo kids,gothics,punk and some minahs .. My friend was like soo disgusted in the concept!! me too,its like at least skaters is something good,its like sports but EMO is just a feeling and outfit of that concept ..Pretty much they just want to get into trend (:

So we reached 'somerset skatepark' and it was raining,A few guys skated in front of the MRT station exits and so i decided to join them larhh .. Surprisingly i am the centre of attraction seyy!! I was abit proud but then i was even nervous (: ..while waiting for the rain to stop i created some new flip tricks and everybody was like STARING at me coz i landed the new flip tricks and some was just staring at my deck coz it's the most popular deck to be released .. its the 'Rowley-Deck flip' and it's awesome skating there coz i got to meet new friends from around the world and they were all like seeking for my help and asking me for tips to how to flip faster or spin the board ..Just about anything larr!!

Then when the rain stops,some of the skaters take some of their newspaper just to wipe of the water from the floor and on the ramp (: ..My friend and me basically sat down at one spot and just look arund ..haha lazy arh to help.. Well the rest was just alot of fun and coolness!! Then there is this person just msg-ed me all of a sudden and her name is Aisyah but the most unfortunate thing is that i don't really remember her but she said that she used to like me but didn't get the chance to tell it to me and now she's contacting me back and i forgot all about her :P...NVM!! *she still remember my name arhh..And i don't.*

Then we decided to eat at 'Cineleisure' and we need to take the longer route coz the normal route is blocked dude to the CHINGAY happening on one of the roads...*i didn't see any scouts there arhh* but i did saw some TAPPERED DUDE staring at us like we have done something wrong (: ..After we've eaten we decided to get back home.

Then in the MRT i saw some dudes disturbing this minah and i was like staring at them hard .. They turned on their radio soo freaking loud and they were playing the raggae song which is kinda irritating and they acted like they own that place!! So they saw this girl came in the MRT and decided to like sit beside her and talked to her acting like that girl is their GF ..Bluek-ness!! so i just stare at them like i've never seen them before arhh and i know that the are scared of me coz one of them lowered down the volume of the radio when he sees me staring at them but i kept on staring at them and my friend started to get involved in it larhh!! We stared at them like gangsters and some wanted to confront us but stop in front of us and acted like nothing happened..hahaha *that girl was just laughing seyy when she saw that they dudes which were suppose to be macho is actually quite timid to others..They just want to impress the girl larhh but it wasn't impressive at all * and i know by the face of the dudes that they were actually quite embarrassed coz they acted tough in front of the girl..(; peace to skaters and the rest was just NORMAL!!!!

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:21 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart