<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hello there..i hope there's no problem here in my blog,i mean like my switheart told me that she can't she my stories but can only hear the music .. Well i hope everything is okay now and its been quite a few days since i post my last story and yea i've been busy the past few days due to my Malay Project and some chores..Well lets just say that i'm too occupied to do blogging (:

Okay so yesterday i went to the library to research on 'Malay Traditional Foods' and i asked switheart to accompany me coz you know .. She's in the Express stream and i'm in the Academic stream soo i thought that she could help em sort things out or help me with the research but well i don't know if she did helped me but she seems shy in the first place that she just couldn't think of any words except for the one she wrote in my notebook that has got NOTHING to do with what i'm researching for which is 'Malay Traditional Food'.. She wrote this-Rice is a staple food of malays and a number of different types are used as a source of ingredient and some of the food is use as a form of respect to culture...

Well she wrote the purple part and i add a few word which is the blue ones..(: Creativity!!
.. And well the rest was just soo FUN..awesome right? ..i helped switheart carry her Art Stuffs and she repays me back by saying "Thank you" and she even bought me a slurpee...(: and of course i said Thank You to her .. its like we're being polite to each other except for the part where she tried to steal my HANDPHONE


still with Hidayah..<3..(loves her soo much!! I would be heartbroken for the rest of my life if she leaves me..)


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 9:19 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart