<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 21, 2007

hie peoples!! i got to admit i look smart and neat for school today but it sucks coz i came late to school and it is my third time already!! walao! the fifth times i'm late i will be cane seyy. Got to wake up early ..*switheart can you help me by waking me up early in the morning?* I don't know why larh but i really look smart tau.. (: so proud!!

My school discipline is getting higher and higher because of some idiots who does something bad which will effect our whole school thingy..its like when people talk about Hong kah secondary school they will surely think of it as a gangster type of school with 'Mat rep,Mat tappered and minahs' but they didn't mention anything about the skaters .. Maybe the skaters in hong kah is the good ones (: like me larhh *duuh (:*

But i'm not that good what..I mean like i have an unacceptable hair and i wore branded kind of shoe .. i mean like as long as my hair is neat *my hair is not neat!!* and i wore black shoes to school then it's fine what!!..maybe the discipline masters are jealous of peoples wearing things that are more expensive than theirs!!..HaHa ..

Oh yea earlier in school .. We got chinese new year performance *over already then want to celebrate it for what arh?* and my comments are the 'Chinese ochestra' were soo annoying. I mean like their music can make our ears melt into vapour!! but the 'Harmonica band' Is soo super duper cool and the conductor is my most favourite music teacher btw i forgot what is his name..hhaha

and Jia Da ROXX!!!! weeweet!!

still with Hidayah..<3..(no comments yet but i am starting to miss her)..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 3:08 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart