<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 01, 2007

Okay first of all i would like to say that i am soo damn stress right now!! And i don't know why..my lessons seem to be okay and everything is fine but to me its too much already,darn larhh..And earlier in my school nothing happen just plain boring day and if this keep on going then i'll be less enthutiastics to go to school which is a bad thing..*why!!..you can do it muzhafar..* And yea today i got nothing else better to do than to sit at home and do NOTHING...soo dumb right? Urmm btw i notice that i've been having bad relationship with others except for Suffian...weets,He rocks man!!..He scribbled on his Social Studies Textbook and it was damn Hell funny man,My stomach almost burst out and my face was like screaming in pain..hahahah it was soo funny but i can't describe what did he actually scribbled on his book coz in don't really know how to explain it but mostly its about 'Hair'..*kakaka...Btw nice drawing*..
Thats all i can say coz today nobody will definitely accompany me or talk to me on the phone..): Lonely Muzhafar....urmm who will layan me arhh?...switheart is busy going out with her mum,Dania might be a bit busy but i still do not want to disturb her and Suffian i don't know about him whether he's busy or not but lets hope he is online in M.S.N (: Buh-Bye...

Still loving Nurul Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:27 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart