<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So i've just reached my home sweet home and before that i went out with switheart!! miss her soo much but now not that much larhh. (: so i was soo damn tired but who cares? I just want to see her smile for the day and i didn't just see ONE smile but in fact i got her to take a few pictures of herself and she FINALLY agreed to do it! *loves her soo much!* And i just couldn't help it,i keep on staring at her pictures and it's never boring looking at it *soo adorable tau and btw she's mine!!* Soo firstly we were quite confuse coz i don't even know where to go and anyway i was soo tired soo i couldn't think that much arhh. HAHA,i am soo belo and yea it's kinda fun being belo .. So we took a bus from woodlands to somewhere *i forgot* but i know that we finally reach Vivo city and when we each there i grab her hands .. So while walking i was soo bored holding her hands in a normal way so i just told her to hold my hand differently larhh..i mean like the typical couple thingy.

We went to the pet shop and all the dogs are gone!! Only the hamsters were there...*maybe the Hamster ate the dog!!?* Soo after that we went to Toys R Us'and while walking around there i met my cousin!! and i got to admit she is just soo 'blur sotong' i mean like i actually make fun of her outfit and she doesn't even realised it!! soo clever and yea i did 'loyar buruk' to her so thats why she just falls into my trap..kekekekekeke.
Noti me and after then we went to every place that we could think of (:

So finally it's time to go back home and i accompanied her to the interchange and i need to call my mum arhh so after calling i don't really want her to say goodbye coz i was still missing her at that time so i gave her a 'goodbye kiss' instead (: *i am soo super duper sweet*..right? then the rest is..i forgot!!

still with Hidayah..<3..(is my love for her sincere?)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 7:33 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart