<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ugh nowadays i've been so busy with stuffs that i have almost no time to update my blog so now i think is my opportunity to update them (: .. So right now i'm actually feel kinda giddy and i feel like vomiting,I don't know why and it does not feel good and its pretty much sucks. Earlier i heard that Nabilah and Switheart fought with each other for some specific reason but i don't really know what happened and i was just sms-ing my dear to ask whether she really wants to break up with me but then she scolded me and says that if i believe that bitch then..urmm i forgot arhh but i know she is kinda agitated at me...SOWIE SWITHEART...(:
I don't understand them at all, I thought that all girls would never argue with each other but oh well they have prove me wrong and its kinda irritating and worrying knowing that my sayang is argueing with my friends and i relli hope that it would stop!! somebody stop them!!!..

And tommorow my school would be having 'house practice' and i do need to turn up coz i took up some events so this is a message to everyone who wish to contact me kay...Tommorow you will be able to contact me from 12:45pm to 1:50pm ONLY coz my house practice begin at 2pm and end at around 4pm to 5pm..(: Thank you for reading that blue words..

Ergh and tommorow i got madrasah and its at Al-Mukminim mosque!! But the worst thing is that i need to go all by myself!! Darn larhh,its like i live in Taman Jurong and Al-mukmin is at Jurong East and i know its going to be a long journey..so i wish that someone call me on the way there..

So basically tommorow i'm surely going to be busy from morning to 9pm at night..pity me kay readers (:

buh-bye..<3..
i love Hidayah..<3..(i do love her whole-heartedly)..


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 7:51 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart