<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 26, 2007

Ugh..i've got a stomach ache and it's soo uncomfortable ): ..Today in school was the most interesting and exciting day ever!! read the text below kay..

So the day started out as per normal and the first lesson was Mathematics and things were getting out of control coz there was another teacher taking care of our class and usually at this kind of situation i'll just lay my head on the table and go to sleep but Jia Da pulled my ear soo hard coz i disturbed his beloved girlfriend and so in the process of pulling, My bruises on my left elbow was being drag along my bag and i notice that my bag is not made out of smooth materials. it's actually quite rough and the bruises on my left elbow accidentally rubbed along the surface of my bag and the bruises peeled of my skin like a piece of paper and blood were streaming down my arm. Jia Da looked at my bruises and said sorry,Just SORRY!!! i was moaning in pain and i wanted to wash the blood away but someone is using the 'Exit pass' . Then finally i went to the toilet and just wash it like i've never washed it before and it hurts so much but i don't even care coz i don't give a damn to it larhh, On the way back to the classroom i notice that there is something coming out of my bruises. And it's yellow in colour!!! yuck-ness!! i PULLED the yellow substance out and it was like a piece of wet tissue coming out of my body!!..disgusting right? but the good news is that Jia Da didn't even bother to talk to me anymore coz if he did,i would drag out his ear!!......

The rest was much peaceful and calm but not in Chemistry lesson coz surprisingly Soleha wanted to know more about Suffian and it wasn't about the nice things about him but instead she asked me whether suffian has a house in USA!! and whether Suffian really is Zac Efron neighbour in USA. Basically i answered her the truth but she didn't believe me so what the heck!! I was like a postman in the Chemistry class!! (: Postman-ness!!

That's all for today!!! (:

still with Hidayah..<3..*argued with her last night and i still can't forgive myself*..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:22 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart