<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ergh.. i hate today coz firstly which school would have their 'Grooming check' on thursday?! two days before March holidays.. sian nehh, oh wait .. the school that is having their 'Grooming check' on thursday is Hong kah secondary school larhh.. And i'm sure that my friends are not surprise if i'm bewing caught by the teacher for my LONG hair coz it's like i got caught in EVERY 'Grooming check' .. Walao we, my hair is growing relli fast man and i lurve it but for some reason the teachers is jealous coz i got long beautiful hair.. (:

Haish, i think that they are jeles arh coz their hair grows really slow *hahaha..joking larhh*..

Then during social studies rite .. Shahidah tried to flirt with me *Damn her larhh..* but i swear to god that i have no feelings about her or what so ever!! i don't even admire her a LITTLE bit!! then she lean her head on my shoulder, she pushed me gently and she even read my handphone messages... Gatal-ness arh her. read what she said to me..

shahidah: chey! saper tu Hidayah
Muzhafar: none of your business
Suffian:Hayadih larhh
Shahidah: woots,Muz ader mataair seeyy
Muzhafar: tak menyusahkan kau kan?

i was being sarcastic right!!?.. Haha, that's me when someone just want to bug into my life. (:

So finally i am inspired by this hiphop artist, his name is P.Diddy and i'm sure that you all have heard his song before.. and btw this song in my blog is the song produced by that guy. nice right?!! well i hope you all will enjoy it kayy...

still with Hidayah..<3..(i wish that i would know the future sooner and not later .. will you tell me?)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:27 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart