<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 19, 2007

got to type fast coz i got quite a tight schedule ahead of me.. (: i mean like for tonight i guess. I got to do update my blog,do my homework and maybe entertain my switheart.. so let's start from sunday onwards.

Sunday:
Went out with Suffian, Hariz and me (: we went to the jurong east library again to study but i notice that suffian didn't even gain a single bit of knowledge, only Hariz and me who were quite semangat with our studies.. so while studying and browsing through the magazine, i notice that Suffian shirt is like so sweaty!! i mean like the armpit area.. hehe. Maybe he's nervous for some reason seyy. Sweaty armpit.!!

Monday:
Monday is today larhh (: duhh.. Okay let me tell you guys something, My class moniter offered me a cigarettes and actually at first i was quite shock larhh coz recently i got a very good opportunity to smoke but i didn't take it lahh, Jia da left the cigarette in my pencil case sia!!. So it's like after school i just Sms-ed my switheart and asked her if i can smoke a cigarette or not larhh and she really piss me off you know. It's good that i ask for her permission, If not i would just smoke seyy but when i aksed for her permission she just didn't want to answer my question, She makes that simple sms into quite a long one larrhh, But NVM!! need to persevere and control my feelings just for HER!!.. So the rest was just plain old rubbish larhh...

BYE!!

still with Hidayah..<3..(i love you too many already larhh)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:51 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart