<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 29, 2007

Haish, i'm to lazy to post sia for today.. Nvm larhh, Okay so firstly i didn't go for the 'NCC command test' coz i wasn't in the mood to shout and wear that green uniform. ):

Just because of P.E my arm went woobly all day long and not to mention that the lesson is at the first period!!.. To make things worst,After that was
CPA and there's alot of typing and clicking to do seyy. So suey siaa..
Then
Hariz told me that he wanted to quit school because of all the stress he's been having all this while and i notice that he is becoming more weaker in his Mother tongue language. I'm not comparing him with others larhh but in fact i felt pity for him coz he was there when i needed him,we share secrets and i promise him that i'll be there when he needs me so i guess this would be the right time to help him out arhh.. NOT to tell lies to the teacher but to help him in his Malay homework and revision, That's all and i hope that will work.. (:

Talking about the malay language, i remembered that i got 12 question to do which is two seperate papers!! Sian nehh!, i need help larhh .. Is there anybody who is willing to help me with my homework? I wonder why Cikgu Azizah always give us homeworkS... haha.

And yea!! Saturday i'm free again!!.. Wanna go out and have some fun together baybehh? I've been calling everybody baybeh since reccess siaa and during mother tongue lesson right? I was the most belo-est in the class coz i kept saying "KUUCCHEEENNNGG" and i lyke it coz it sounds soo cheesy siaa.

Okay Caoi!!!

still with Hidayah..<3..(you're always bz larh dear, break up baru tahu.. (: )

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 3:09 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart