<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hellow (: Nowadays i've been stressing out too much arhh .. Well got alot of revision to do and so on but here's the highlight of my day..

Earlier my from teacher Mr Wee told us that we were the most 'popular' class to be around Hong kah secondary school but some popularity is not as good as you think it is .. My 3N3 class is being popular for the most 'Noisiestt class in the whole school' And isn't that marvellous? .. Not only that but my class has a BLADDER problem!! what the heaven seyy!! and i mean like i heard that we're going to be seperated but Mr Wee did gave us some compliment so i'm confused .. but NVM as long as i know that i've not done something wrong then it's fine with me larhh. Mr Wee told us that we have the potential to do best,We are very hardworking and we are soo strongly united with each other *which is true*..

talking about united...This is for my classmates who will read this,those who are not in my class and is reading this .. you readers are wasting your time..
So back to the united thingy,Did you guys know that Kek kian and Vinly is together?!! i mean like they are BF and GF now... *i saw them holding hands together on the way home and my instinct is always true..they are together!!* .. HAHAHAHA, the 'Umbrella hair' stead with 'the water droplets head' , hahahaha this can't be true seyy!!

So i didn't go for NCC today coz i need to be at home for some reason kayy... On the way home i met some of the Jurongville secondary students, They were my primary school friends arhh and they wanted some of my skate videos on my handphone arhh so i let them have it then in a few seconds they were all like "wwwwooooooo" and i was so shock but need to maintain,Then i asked them why and their answer is that my GF is soo super damn pretty arhh .. They all said that Hidayah is soo adorable, haha . but i notice that they didn't say that she look like one of the MINAHS.. Except for the MINAHS, they all think that she's a MINAH!! and i'm beggining to hate the word MINAH .. i don't know why seyy,So they fiddle with my handphone without permission arhh!! but at least they gave a good comment to my syg..Then they were quite impress arh coz i'm with her for 4 months already.

Then they still think that i'm a playboy which i am not!!

sooo thats all.......................You expect me to write more is it?

still with Hidayah..<3..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:24 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart