<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hie .. so i've just reached home and is quite tired arhh coz i need to like concentrate alot seyy. Damn studies arhh and i've notice that i'm becoming better in my 'Malay' subject *i'm not kembang and even if i does My 'inside short' wouldn't be tearing apart larhh* soo there seems to be nothing interesting happened in school today and i'm sure the future would be greater (:

Then the whitley Secondary school 'Malay dancers' said that i'm kewt and that is suppose to be a compliment right? ouu okayy... To all the whitley 'Malay dancers' i would just wanna say thank you to you all for supporting me all this while,without your support i wouldn't be here anyway so THANK EU!!

cheyy , stepping jer nie Muzhafar.. So finally the 'Vans Skate Jam' would be opening soon and i'm joining that contest but i found out that they have just changed the date of the competition .. It's going to be on ******** .
Haha, Sorry coz i didn't exactly type in the day coz i don't want that 'person' to come and see me skate arhh.
Malu-ness!!

still with Hidayah..<3..(you said that you can predict the future then can i ask you one question? .. will i be able to be with you till the day i leave this earth?)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:08 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart