Friday, March 23, 2007
I didn't go to school today coz i got sooo FREAKING sick!! Nobody knows how sick am i unless you talk to me (: And it is soo suffocating siaa.
So later i got nothing going on, I just hope that i wouldn't have to go for today madrasah .. I mean like i'm soo weak right now.. *but sempat jugak eh update blog..hehe* Rawrr .. .. ..
Anybody wanna go out with me tommorow? which is on saturday .. Kol me arhh if you want to coz i'm not going for the 'Singapore skateboarders session' and i'm surely going to be lonely, To lazy arhh to go to somerset just to teach the kids how to skate .. Like phatetic siaa ):
Soo i got nothing to update about anymore.. I hope you all will enjoy my new song (: It's not rock music animore arhh!!
Still with Hidayah..<3..(In relationship with her for 5 months..<3..)
Besties for life !! updated at /
- 11:07 AM