<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's almost 10:oopm now and i'm not feeling good.. i mean like i just called my GF and talked to her for awhile but when she told me about a guy that wants to look at her leg i was like..
"
Damn larh that freaking guy..takder perempuan lain nak tgk ke perr.."

And now i'm confused coz i'm feeling jealous and hatred at the same time, I hate that feeling very much seyy. I feel like breaking up with her larhh, let other guys go and do whatever they want to her. She doesn't even live near my place then how should i take good care of her seyy? Punch that guy face then he know larhh!! stewpid idiot.. ugh, it's like right now .. my heart is feeling heavy and i feel a bit of giddy-ness too. TORTURING RIGHT?!! And the great thing is that nobody did really care about me that much seyy.

Walao!! i'm being too sensitive already seyy. Fark larh deyy!! Haish, i don't even know what to do at home and i'm surely not going to accompany her till she sleep coz i will surely think about that Guy who tries to like spy on my GF leg.. then i will surely be soo damn quiet and everything would just be just a plain silent..

Muzhafar mood: Jealous,angry and hatred..

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 9:55 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart