<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just came back from the 'School annual sports day' and i'm feeling soo woobly and damn tired siiaa.. Right now Hariz is in my house and he is playing the Xbox with passion seyy (: For me, I turned the volume of my computer and play rock musics!.. KECOH arhh.

So firstly Hariz and me was like whining arhh, It was soo hot and my hair was like burning seyy!! Grr, so we seek shelter behind this fat women.. Hehe,
I hate the events except for the 'cheerleading sompetition'.. The girls wore like this short mini skirt and they shake their booty babe!!.. WEEweet.. I like the Gamma cheerleaders,They shook their body and the raggae song just makes it more perfect .. Another comment perhaps? ..Their dance are like soo super duper SEXY siaa. I wish that my GF could dance as sexy as them seyy (: haha.

SEXY-ness rules!!!

I ran for the 400 metre sprint and i got second position for it, I just got this medal but not a trophy larhh (:
And somebody called me somewhere around 10:30am and it sounded like a girl to me.. She said that she will be calling back but who seyy??

still with Hidayah..<3..(i nid you by my side)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 1:32 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart