<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 26, 2007

My journey from my house to my school.
I woke up due to the raining that keep falling on my window pane, I do what is necessary and took a slice of pizza for breakfast, My handphone vibrated while i'm on the way to the busstop and i looked at it and reply to the message. I went down and stop walking for awhile,I Looked towards the horizon just to see the rain blocking my pathway and the wheather wasn't good at all,The water drops on the road making those splattering sounds. The road was shiny and a few cars past by me. I looked around for a better pathway to walk but there's just one more problem. Before i could even reach the busstop,There is a road in between it and i bet that it is going to be hard crossing that road in this kind of morning.
I walked the long way to the busstop and there is no way that i could escape from being wet,So i just croosed the road and reached to the other apartment. Upon entering there,A lightning strucked the tree nearby and i was also effected. I felt dizzy for awhile and i fell to the floor with my bags wrap around me, Then i can hear the thunder roaring so loud that it freak out the hell out of me. I felt pain,dizzyness and i can't breath properly.
Finally i gain concious and started walking towards my destination,I began to saw some distraction in my eyes like someone has taken a close-up photograph of me. Then the white colour lighting bang right in front of me and i was blind for a few seconds. I tried to rub my eyes to make the blindness go away but then it didn't help,I gain my eyesight again.
Finally i reached the busstop safely and i met Hariz there.. Nothing happen in the bus. (:
Okay change story larhh, Tired siaa writing like the above paragraph.. HAHA, Actually i got some English homework to do about 'my journey' and so maybe i would be writing about my trip to my school arhh..
So did you readers know that i SECRETLY hate my English lesson?!! WALAO, the teacher is soo damn heartless arhh. Only care about the good kind of peoples and she always came up with the lame reason. Grr...
So now i know that my class is soo freaking retarted siaa.. Confirm got alot of retarders in my class, Very noisy like hell and i don't think hell is as noisy as them seyy. So then basically in school was so tiring and thats all, Haziqah read my messages on my handphone siaa.. She arh, very the kaypo type yar know. (: ... She act only.. Always want to show people that she pierce her tongue ): *So what arhh? you want me to show you that i cut my tongue or not?!!.. nak challenge kerperr?!!*
So then my skate company is planning to have an outdoor camp for the skateboarders, I want to camp outside my house can or not? hehe.. Today is soo boring so i guess i shall go skating larhh,Anybody wants to join me?..haha. so see ya all kae.
still with Hidayah..<3..(Grow taller kay..(: Muackz!)


Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:11 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart