<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tommorow is the 22nd of March and i got an event coming up which is 'The sports day'.. I don't think i'll be running larhh coz i'm tired seyy. (:

So today at school was interesting, i mean like there's not to much excitement and there's not to much boredom. Just the perfect day *i think soo*.. Earlier today, Wati asked my handphone number during Geography class, i thought that i wanted to give her the wrong number but the she said that later after school she will be calling me and i was like "Aiyoohh!!".. Kaypo larhh dier nie. So i gave her my real number arhh. *sorie syg coz i gave Wati my number.. We're just friends kay*.. So after Geography was a very free period but sadly i felt during that free period so i just sat down on my place and talked to the people around me (: ...

Then Shahidah said that she wanted to know my number and get to know me abit closer!! WALAO wehh, I swear to god that i have no feelings about that girl so what i just smiled back at her and she totally forgot all about it arhh.. *maybe arhh, my smile makes her totally forgot all about it* (:

Lastly!! Guess what?.. I got HORNY all the time sia!! Not only me but Suffian got horny during Math lesson , Hahaha.. stupidity seyy we all. We stared at the new teacher butt! And i make that sexy voice.. Alot of things happen lahh. I lyke being HORNY arrhh, (Oh no.. i'm thinking about all those fantasies again, This Muzhafar is so dirty minded seyy..)

Get back into reality!! Okay... done (:

still with Hidayah..<3..(No comments but i love her till the day i die!!)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 2:08 PM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart