<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 18, 2007

Walao.. soo many peoples tag my board!! My blog is soo popular arhh?. give me some time to tag my board to kay .. you people are always typing nowadays.. (:

Yesterday!!! <3... color="#ff99ff">loveku and she is willing to wait for me at the 'Lakeside Mrt station' and at first i was soo shock that she is willing to wait for me there. * My syg is soo sweet larhh* .. but too bad i came late becoz i got something going on before that, So i walked SLOWLY to the Mrt startion even though i was late but nevermind i know that loveku is an understanding kind of person.. (:

Met her and she hugged me (: *do that again!!* so then after hugging i notice something different about her. i looked at her face and well her pimples and those pock-a-dots thingy are almost all gone! . she looks much better now (: i lyyke it.. then while walking to the busstop nearby i looked at her and she's becoming SHORTER seyyy!!! it's like walao.. i thought that she said that she's growing taller and my first impression when she said that is like .. "she must be the same height as me.. GOT to GROW taller!!" .. I was abit shock coz i've grown quite tall but she said that she likes tall guys so that must be a good sign right?..Yea-ness!!

So blablabla and reached the busstop near my place.. Waited for bus 30 was like waiting for the bus itself to be build!!.. Then loveku taught me a new word which is 'bus ketot' and so i was like.. "Urmmm.. Weird but it sounds awesome"... then we went to wherever we want larhh. Freedom kan. We took the bus 166 back home loveku keep complaining about the weather.. and surprisingly i didn't complain at all. Wait, i still remember that she thought that i'm a 'Putera lilin' Which means that i am afraid of the heat larhh... Hell no and i've proved it to her arhh.

then finally the bus came and it was a super damn retarted bus with bendy poles and an awesome head rest at the very back of the bus.. Awesome-ness!!.. Then the journey was abit long but at least it was fun. (:
she lean her head on me and hold my hand, she wouldn't even let go of it!! she loves me soo much is it??.. I think that's good larhh tu. *Btw i don't think it's disgusting, to me she's very sweet larhh*

then the day ended quite fast and it's time for loveku and hunny to be seperated, so i gave her a kiss on the cheek and hug her for quite a long time.. *at least it's longer than he previous one* ...

still with Hidayah..<3..( i'm missing you already and happy 5 months anniversary sayang.. Muackz!)

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 8:24 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart