<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36530480?origin\x3dhttps://muzhafar1992.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 04, 2007

Yesterday!!!
Well yesterday,Hariz and me went out to skate but actually we didn't know exactly where we would like to go so firstly went to Jurong point hoping that we could somehow find another bus that will lead us to somewhere we could skate and so firstly we took the bus number 30 which lead us to bedok but we didn't stop at bedok,halfway through the journey the bus stopped at this particular busstop which was at the front of Harbourfront MRT station *We didn't even know that the bus will be stopping by at that station* so we alighted there and the next thing we know is that we were close to Somerset MRT station and of course straight away our mind was like saying "go to Somerset skatepark"...scary arhh .. we followed our mind and went to that skatepark. It was soo freaking awesome,I had so much fun there and i really did enjoyed myself there too. I met alot of friends there and all of them are pretty much as good as me (:

The skaters there gave me their support i mean like i've landed this trick arh then a few of the skaters knock their board on the floor to support me and i feel good when they did that to me and some even compliment me like

"nice one-footed manual man"
"Yeaa..that was great"
"wawa wee wa"

Haha, So at that skatepark i met this girl skater and she was pretty good for the begginers i mean like at least she did have the courage to try skateboarding and land some tricks. But the WAY SHE FALLS IS AWFUL!!
i mean like all the other skaters (including me) falls soo badly like rolling on the floor,hitting other skaters and just flew off 2 metres away..and so on but the way she falls is sooo SOFT!!! i mean it looks more like the 'Malay dance steps' than falling off the skateboard but for sure she's not a POSER...

Then reached home at around 8:05pm and immediately took a nice hot bath.. I entertained my switheart and i also accompanied her till late night, I mean like i waited for her to got sleepy larhh you know.. And the converstaion wasn't boring okayy!! it was F-U-N..don't believe me then ask Hidayah larhh .. she did enjoyed it you know... *Am i sweet or what?*

still with Hidayah..<3..(uurmmm...she thinks that i'm romantic).

Besties for life !! updated at /
- 11:12 AM

INTRODUCTIONS

Name: Muzhafar
Age: 14
Hobbies: Skateboarding and singing
Mood: Curious
Status: Taken and her name is Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan. <3
ADORES

- I lurve skateboarding to the core!!
- I lurve Nurul Hidayah Binte Hassan for ETERNITY.. <3
- I like singing dikir Barat songs. (:
- I Adore Mike Vallely..
- I lurve compliments..
- I like styling myself so much.. (:
DISLIKES

- I DESPISE smokers and ciggarettes
- I hate hurting myself purposely
- I DESPISE posers!!
- I DESPISE racist and BACKSTABBERS..
TRUE WISHES

- I WISH that i could be with sweetheart forever and ever..<3..
- I WISH that i could be popular for something i like..
- I WISH to be tall..SSOO TALL.
- I WISH that i could be awesomely good in skateboarding..
- I WISH that i could be sweetheart ONE and ONLY.<3.
SPEAK OUT





LINKS

Sorry.. These links are not working. ):

MOMENTS

22 October 2006
29 October 2006
12 November 2006
19 November 2006
26 November 2006
03 December 2006
10 December 2006
17 December 2006
24 December 2006
31 December 2006
14 January 2007
21 January 2007
28 January 2007
04 February 2007
11 February 2007
18 February 2007
25 February 2007
04 March 2007
11 March 2007
18 March 2007
25 March 2007
01 April 2007
08 April 2007
15 April 2007
22 April 2007
29 April 2007
13 May 2007
20 May 2007
27 May 2007
03 June 2007
10 June 2007
17 June 2007
24 June 2007
01 July 2007
08 July 2007
13 July 2008


CREDITS

Designer :] [:
Brushes Brushworx
Image Deviantart