Friday, April 13, 2007
Grr, i feel excited siaa.. For no reason!! And yeaa, i'll be going to my school '14th speech day' tommorow. I wanna hear lewis talk on the microphone because he got some problems with his mouth larhh so he is partially talking and blabbering at the same time.. But he's very cute siiaa. *plz take note.. i'm not a gay okae?*
Then earlier during school was soo boring except for reccess larhh coz i got something to do but the rest was just listening to the teacher talking and asking questions. Guess what?
Suffian and me were so enthutiastics in our Mathematics class that we answered almost all of the teacher questions!!!.. HAHA, Well that's me. A person that is totally unpredictable...
I can be serious at time but i can also be retarted sometime.. I can also make them blind. HAHA, nah just kidding larhh!!
And i wanna start breakdancing again, The way i used to break it up during my primary school years. (:
I've got soo many things i like to do siaa.. I like to play soccer and do tricks with it. *i'm good at it arhh*..
Then i like to shread the neighbourhood using my SKATEBOARD...Urmm, If any of you don't understand what's that suppose to mean that let me put it in a short and sweet way.. " I like to skate!!"
And finally i like to break my dance.. HUH? I mean like dancing in a way that you could break your BONE. (: BREAKDANCE larhh!
Walao!! Playing soccer can break my bone, Skating can also break my bone and Breakdancing can also break my bone!! DANGER siaa...
But nvm, I like to challenge myself and do the things that i like.
Get ready doctors coz Muzhafar is going to come to you yelling
"AAHHH, Help me.. i Broke my (put the name of the bone here).. And it's hurting me!!"
Besties for life !! updated at /
- 1:50 PM