Thursday, April 26, 2007
WAHH!!.. Sorry readers coz i've not been updating for a VERY long time siaa. My computer has gone totally crazy seyy. Oh, please!!
Exams are around the corner and for some reason, I have the mood to study and pass the exams.. So today TWO girls ask for my number seyy!! Am i the hottest or what?.. *sorry, i must be joking by saying that*
But i'm still the same Muzhafar that you always use to know and lurve. (: Right right?..
And i did well for my NAFA test seyy. My favourite one is the 'Shuttle run' .. I got 9.9 seconds for that event!!!
Ouh, I wrote a very sweet msg to switheart last week and i think that she really like it. Hehe, That is what i lurve the best about her. She's not the type of girl that is playing 'Hard to get' thingy.. Get it?
STORIES ABOUT MY LIFE WOULD BE TOMMOROW TAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besties for life !! updated at /
- 7:27 PM